How to transfer program to new computer

miller20

Hi all

so I have a question just got a new computer at work I can log on to our factory floor with my new computer and see all the programs and everything how ever when I got online with a machine all the input/output descriptions go away. Is there any way I can fix that or no? so I can see everything when I go online.

The Place, like many, probably do not store the descriptions. Make sure you have the source programs transferred from the old computer to this new one.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Im having trouble transferring a program from one panelview 550 to an new one. I can insert a flash card into the old panelview and upload...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a customer that needs a CQM1H (CPU51) replaced. They purchased the processor new-old-stock from a source they found online...
Replies
Views
I have a Siemens S7-200 with a bad output. Bought a new processor, PN 6ES7 214-1AD23-0Xb0, to replace it. I have an EPROM Memory Module, PN 6ES7...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am trying to make some changes to a siemens touch panel (MP277 10") numeric display item which is displaying incorrectly but I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I was wondering if you guys have a policy regarding transferring PLC programs to the end-user? If so, how do you transfer? I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom