Water flow with time

Charbel

Dear,

I am looking for a simple solution showing the time of flow throughout the day, during the 24 hours, when is the flow passing through a pipe, any idea? any smart device able to provide this information?

thank you,

charbel

Dear,

I am looking for a simple solution showing the time of flow throughout the day, during the 24 hours, when is the flow passing through a pipe, any idea? any smart device able to provide this information?

thank you,

charbel

Are you not interested in the flow rate itself, just the times when there is water in, or moving through, the pipe?

What is the orientation of the pipe (horizontal, vertical, sloped)?

Is the pipe supported along its entire length, or are there discrete supports? How big is the pipe and how frequent are the stanchions?

What makes the water move (head/gravity, pump, etc.)?

Can you put anything inside the pipe, or does the device need to detect water from outside the pipe?