Cscape/Do-More Designer Question

iNickster

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am new to this PLC programming. If I have a PLC program that was made in Cscape is there anyway to convert that program that was made in Cscape to work in Do-More Designer?

Nope.

You'll have to understand the program and re-write it... I've used both, and like some things about each.

Ok, Thank you.

I don't know how to read the Cscape program. If I posted screenshots do you think you can help me write it in to Do-More Designer?

Similar Topics

I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
I've just started using Horner Cscape version 9.90 service pack 11. Is it normal for all the toolbars in the window to appear in a different spot...
Replies
Views
I seem to be making this harder than it should be, and Its not making any sense. I simply need to move a real variable to two integer variables...
Replies
Views
I am working on a program in Cscape to take a pulse input from a flow meter and output an average of the last 5 minutes of flow and total flow to...
Replies
Views
I am working on a program in Cscape to calculate a flow in gpm with a pulse input. Currently, the data collection, labeled as minute counter and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom