Cscape toolbars

d x l

I've just started using Horner Cscape version 9.90 service pack 11.
Is it normal for all the toolbars in the window to appear in a different spot each time the software is launched?
I should let it go but it is annoying me as I try to learn.

Screen shots.
Thanks. I didn't have Classic Toolbars checked because I wanted to see the button names. Everything is a bit more consistent now with Classic Toolbars and I guess that's better than seeing the names. I would have eventually turned that off anyway once I knew what the icons meant.

That seems to have worked so far, having closed Cscape one time and reopened. It is weird: yesterday I could see the toolbars as I dragged them but today I have to guess because they go invisible.

Thanks for the assistance! I will learn the buttons better now that they aren't moving.