Running RSView32 Project from a CD

iknowsomeplc

Hi all,

Is it possible to run RSView32 project from a CD? I understand that some files/folders should not be read-only while RSview project opens.

My requirement is to autorun a project on a CD when I distribute the CD. If at all some files to be transfered to temperory folder in hard disc , how can I assign the changed path in RsView project file?

I understand that the path information is stoed in the *.rsv file , but when i open in notepad /word , i found some junk characters and afraid that the editing this file will help only for a particular file , for a different project , i donno the file format to edit.

Any ideas? Anybody did some research on this earlier?

Do you plan on having an "activation key" on each of the PC's that will be running the RSview?
It might be possible, but very difficult (and possibly illegal) to manipulate this file from a CD.