1756-DHRIO Code 16#0108 Connection Type Multicast/Unicast Not Supported

I can also verify this solution works in version 32.02. Spent an entire day tracing Blue Hose before getting frustrated and Googling "DH/RIO 16#0108 Error". Thank you!

Same here with V30 and L80 PLC. the .L5k file was missing the line for unicast, added and converted back to .ACD and issues was resolved

I was having this same issue with a 1756-DNB, in V32. Saving as a L5K and changing unicast from Yes to No worked like a charm. Thanks for saving the day.

Similar Topics

Has anyone seen this 18F1 fault code before? Haven't been able to find in any manuals. In this condition, ChA DH+ indicator is OFF, ChB DH+...
Replies
Views
We have a remove PLC rack that is being used to collect data from older equipment via a 1756-DHRIO module. This module occasionally faults out...
Replies
Views
I am trying to send some datas from PLC-5 to control logix plc through 1756-DHRIO. When I go online to PLC-5, Message instruction gives error &...
Replies
Views
:banghead: Remote I/O The occasional times i have had to deal with blue hose/PLC5 I/O addressing it always wrecks my head. Now i am working on...
Replies
Views
Called to a site and am neck deep currently ;) running, but issues. Phase 2 completion has been running for almost 2 years no issues. Controller...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom