Exporting From Studio 5000 v32 and Importing Rslogix v20

Hello,

I am trying to export some add on instructions & sub routines and import them into a program that is in Rslogix 5000 v20. The program that is being exported from is in Studio 5000 v32. When I try to import anything in, I get a fatal error. Can anyone tell me what can be done or if this is even possible?

If push comes to shove, just copy/paste the code, and re-create the parameters, both external and local. Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes. Look out for the enable-in false code etc.

If push comes to shove, just copy/paste the code, and re-create the parameters
This would be my recommendation as well. I don't think there's any way an export/import will work going backward that many versions.

Similar Topics

Hi I'm new in this forum my name is Alejandro, I'm currently working in maintenance department in a Die Casting Company, I'd like to get some...
Replies
Views
I have a tag i created in Studio 5000 for some recipes. The tag is named Recipes and it has an array size of 4 and within the Recipes there is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I recently was upgraded from Win7 machine to a Win10 machine with lots of horsepower. Last Friday, I tried exporting a routine and when I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a machine that is running with a 5069-L320ERM in Studio 5000 version 30. I have a tag in the program named "Block_Height"...
Replies
Views
I am familiar with trending data in rslogix, but can I export a trend table to excel manually or automatically? What are the steps if this can be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom