Studio 5000 Exporting tags

Hi I'm new in this forum my name is Alejandro, I'm currently working in maintenance department in a Die Casting Company, I'd like to get some help, what im trying to do its a way(just to see NOT modify) to visualize the value of the tags within the PLC, the main reason for this is to make the technicians work easier, to check what bit/tag its NOT done, to improve the downtime of the machines if a fault occurs, we use Studio5000/RSLogix 500 softwares (Compact n SLC PLC's)
and we have a Panel PC that uses Windows OS to acquire data from the machine its already has its software to do it(im not able to modify any of this software)..
Is there any way to send the PLC Tags online values to this Panel PC?

Note . I know I could use an HMI, but for the moment its not affordable.