is there a move instruction in twidosuite?

hale

Hi
I'm working with twdlmda20drt and i was wondering if there is a move instruction in twidosuite cause i cant find it and i may need in the future. (I have checked the manual and i couldn't find it there.)
thanks

Last edited:
I have used this software and it's like trying to learn a local dialect of Russian. It bears no resemblance to what instruction you are trying to use.

It will work on Twidosuite, but it is PLC specific instruction (it won work for different brand PLC).

I didn't mean that instruction will not work, but look at it.
Move word 1 into word 2.
If you are looking at a program with that instruction it does not give you any hint as to what it means.
It looks more like an equals bit.
Terrible software.

In fact move word 2 (%mw2) to word 1 (%mw1)....
I agree that software is spartan/limited and thats why it is obsolete now. On other side I have to tell that it is very robust hardware and that it is the plc that earned me most money.