Allen Bradley 9300-USBS configuration

berrabbit5849

I have Windows 7 Pro and am trying to configure ABs 9300-USBS USB to RS232 adapter. I have done it in Windows XP but am having problems with Win 7 Pro. I can't get to RSLYNKS. It automatically starts with my laptop. I need to get to where I tell the comm port it is looking for a PLC.
This picture is all I can find.

You will need to go the the Control Panel--> System--> Device Manager, then Ports to see the comm port number that has been allocated to the 9300-USBS

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , This is one of my dumbest questions yet. I never set up a NAT translator before. When you use a web browser , I can use...
Replies
Views
has anyone used this? i have win7 pc that i tried to get this to work on today with no luck. It came with a cd but with no win7 drivers. called...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if there are other companies that make something identical to the AB 9300-ENA? We want to just use a router and lock things down...
Replies
Views
Anyone ever encountered an A-B Ethernet modem that wouldn't answer an incoming phone call? Any suggestions?
Replies
Views
Hey, I received an Allen Bradley Modem 9300 RADKIT to be used with my SLC503 processor. Unfortunately the serial cable that has 9 pin d...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom