rs-logix 5000

RY_Guthrie

I am trying to set up a UDT for scaling an analog input, I have most of it figured out accept for how do I get my input data into the tag to scale it? Is it seen as an input parameter in the UDT set up?

If the input parameter is visible in ladder, you can just fill it in. If it's not, use "mov." If it's visible in function block diagram, tie an input to it. In text use an assignment. Of course, if you were using fbd or st you could just use the instruction "scl" which is already in the software...

Similar Topics

Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I am completely stuck on building a ladder program that requires a start button to be pressed 3 times to turn on motor 1. Then motor 2 starts...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
I have an AOI with revision notes. Someone entered the last note into the description instead of the notes. I cannot just click into the revision...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom