Omron CX Programmer and dates

MortenB

I'm all new to using omron but "stuck" with a project. I find the CX Programmer software (version 9.35) a bit confusing. Used Siemens a lot.
What I'm trying to do is to display date and time on a HMI showing cpu startup time. I use a "First cycle flag" that triggers once when CPU starts and then I understand that the date and timestamp is in the system variables A352 and A353. But how do I format them as a normal text? I only manage to display them as #hex-numbers.

I have tried googeling but have not found an answer to my questions.

CPU type is: CJ1M CPU12

//Morten
:cry:

"How do I format them as a normal text?"
If you want them in the ASCII format then use the ASCII Convert Instruction ASC(086). It will convert 4 digit Hex to 8 bit equivalent ASCII.

Regards,

ASCII Convert.jpg