ThinClient PXE Book

raamakoti

This is not straight PLC talk but relates in a roundabout way. We have https://www.goarista.com/products/product_details.php?pn=MicroBox-7824B-E01

it is PXE Enabled as second boot option and default is set to windows7. In the ThinManager I set up the PXE server. I am struggling to connect it to the system. I wanted to know if it possible to use these machines to directly boot from the network?
My end goal is to display one HMI screen on these clients, I am trying to understand the process of network boot options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I am fairly new to ThinManager world

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Waterproof Industrial 3.5mm Speaker for use with ThinClient and FTView Alarm&Events Hello, Elsewhere at this site the thinclients (Dynics BTMM)...
Replies
Views
Thin manager with a Dell optoplex 3000 over pxe will startup and connect then disconnect over and over again.I have 5 looking at the same...
Replies
Views
I have 3 thin clients that won't network boot. I get a tftp time out error. Has anyone ran into this? Thin Manager says on there website...
Replies
Views
End of Fiscal and its time to replace the laptop - looking at Toughbook 40 vs 55. Anyone have comments about them? I need the ruggedness, I'm on...
Replies
Views
Can you guys recommend a course or book for my son to start learning PLC programming? He’s telling me he’s thinking of taking some $100 course...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom