Thin manager over pxe

rehbejoh

Thin manager with a Dell optoplex 3000 over pxe will startup and connect then disconnect over and over again.I have 5 looking at the same application but only one does this.

Check network cable firmly plugged in and port functioning. Verify PXE enabled as first boot in BIOS, try disable/re-enable. Could be faulty network adapter or motherboard dropping connection - may need hardware troubleshoot/replacement if persists on one unit. Confirm ThinManager server address/port correct. Try different server. Re-image PXE partition to rule out corrupt boot image. Check event logs for clues on disconnects. Since other units working, likely hardware or boot issue on this endpoint. P.S. My imho of course

Thanks for the info but I should of put a little more info.this is a new Dell out of the box.I replaced and Arista with the Dell and after I got the Dell setup it will boot up and connect then disconnect on the primary server, if I switch it to the secondary server it works fine.I can also login on the primary as the user on the server and run the application with no issues.I tried a different Dell just to make sure it was not the unit and it does the same thing .