Omron NT20M Problem

shaulapto

hey,

I have an Omron NT20M panel connected to an Omron C200H PLC.
I need to modify both NT20M and C200H programs.
I made uploads of both NT20M and C200H using PLC programming software and NTM Support Tool (DOS version).
My problem is that I don't understand how to find the relationship
between PLC and NT20M numeric table addresses.
Also I don't understand the meaning of "Direct" and "Indirect" setting
mentioned in the NTM Support Tool.

May be someone can help me?

Thanks

Shaul

Also I don't understand the meaning of "Direct" and "Indirect" setting

Indirect indicates a method of transferring data to and from the PT and the PLC which uses a table starting at DM0000. DM0000-DM007 are used as bits for Lamp 00-63. DM0008-DM00015 are used as bits for Touchbuttons 00-63. Numerals begin at DM0016.

Direct indicates a method of directly specifying an address in the PLC to a particular element, i.e, a touchbutton is assigned directly to 50.00 or a lamp is assigned directly to HR04.12.

To find out which method that your NT20M is using, look on the back of the NT20M for an EPROM. It may be behind one of the plastic doors on the NT20M or you may have to remove the Host interface and see if it is mounted to it.

NT20M-SMR01-E is the EPROM for the Indirect method of addressing.
NT20M-SMR31-E is the EPROM for the Direct method of addressing.

Tell us which EPROM and I will post the correct manual for either.

Shaule

Try to call Yair Goren(Tech support)in Ateka 03-9392311.He will help you.
If you still have problem send by E-Mail your phon No I will explain you in Hebrew how it work.

ùáú ùìåí

Arik