Problems Uploading files from PanelView Plus

juanmdx

Hi,

I'm working with a PanelViewPlus1000 and I'm trying to upload some files via ethernet.

So far I've been able to download files without a problem.

But when I try to upload, on the Transfer Utility, I get this error:

The upload was unable to be completed.
Transport Service: Not enough space available for destination file.

My laptop has plenty of free space...

I will appreciate any help.

Well, it was pretty dumb...

I was trying to download the file to a folder on the LAN of my company, but I was using the ethernet port to comunicate with the PV+, so it was imposible for the laptop to communicate with that folder and that's why I recieved the error message..., so I upload the file to a local folder and then I re-plug the laptop to the LAN and copy the files on the right folder...

Thank you for Sharing this it helped me. In my case I was trying to save to a server with the same basic outcome, switched to the local drive and all is well.