Panelview Plus 7 keypad issue

sanjujamkar

Hello All,

I am facing weird issue in Panelview Plus 7 HMI.
Showing '/' instad of '.' for floating point values. for example my actual value is 0.06 but in HMI showing 00/06.
Same problem is with keypad, when i trying to enter set point, keypad is not showing '.' and it is showing '/' instead of '.'
When checked in Device input in Terminal settings, there also keypad showing '/' only.
I have another similar HMI, checked on that and it is showing everything normal.
Both HMI having same firmware version of 2.50.0.0.
Is there any settings in HMI to change it from '/' to '.'
Attached are the screen shots of the same.
Request experts to help me to resolve this issue.

Decimal issue.jpeg Set point.jpg Default keypad.jpg Default keypad with decimal.jpg

Not familiar with PV but could it be a regional language setting I assume this would have to be done on the project & downloaded or perhaps there are some regional settings on the HMI like on a PC can mean the £ & $ are swapped.
Just like some countries use "," instead of "." but never seen what you have before, only other possibility is that the font it uses has somehow got corrupted.