RSLogix Starter Lite

aoaner

Hello all,
I am new here and a beginner when it comes to PLC's.
I have an RSS file from an former project we have done but I can not open it with my RSLogix Starter Lite, Version 8.30.00
It says:
"The project with unsupported processor can not be opened by RSLogix Micro"
All I need to do is to get an pdf of the programming.
But for some reason I can not even open the files.
Anyone knows what is going ion there?

Thanks in advance!

RSLogix Micro Starter only supports some Micrologix 1000's and 1100. Your program probably has a different processor specified. If you upload the .rss file, probably someone here can create a PDF for you.

Hello all,
I uploaded the file where I hope it is the right one from that project.
I hope someone can open it and convert it to a PDF.

Thank you all in advance