Interview Questions

for me if we are building machines i would test him in plc programming but if we are a production plant i would test him in troubleshooting and how strong he is in short circuit troubleshooting !

Hi Caseyk, My name is praveen from India. I'm a beginner of PLC(Still learning). I hope you are online in this forum. Can you please help me what Questions will be asked in a Interview?

Good question of DC knowledge to ask, ask them how to wire the armature in a permanent magnet dc motor. ;-)
Tony:unsure:I was asked that once, tricky but i got it.

Similar Topics

Will be doing some interviews for the next couple weeks as we need to add a couple more E&I technicians with lite PLC programming and heavy...
Replies
Views
i have an interview for which i was preparing for a week..but i am worrying if he ask some thing else. can experianced engineers and managers...
Replies
Views
Re: Interview questions Hello everyone. I am familiar with SLC and Wonderware. There is these interview questions please see below. What are the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. We r interviewing sum electrical guys and wud like 2 c if they hav a background in PLC's. Just the basic faultfinding and small program...
Replies
Views
This is maybe off topic, but I just had an interview at Amazon and was asked to do this question. I was blanked in the head, was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom