S7 Micro Memory Card - Emailing

mad4x4

1) Can I check if the project is stored on a MMC card with a Standard Laptop & Card Reader

2) Do I need a PLC to create a project on the MMC card or can I do this from the Step7 Sw to a cardreader on my laptop? Eg Create and image for use at a remote site.

3) Can I copy the files off of one MMC card and put on another MMC card? (both siemens)
4) Can these cards be cloned or copied using "Win32DiskImager" so I could "Email the MMC card to a Eng at a remote site?

5) Can I restore a genuine MMC card image to a non genuine MMCcard using Win32DiskImager (provide sizes fit)?

Sorry for all the question- need to try and get a SW image offshore to a engineer and he doesn't have Step7, and I dont have the same PLC onshore.

PLC offshore is a "313C-2DP" ( 6ES73136CG040AB0)

Last edited: