FactoryTalk SE - VisualBasics ComboBox

saeqsae

Hi all, i need some help with Visual Basics.

I never work with VBA before and i need to add a combobox into my application. Some guys told me to use ActiveX Control with VBA but actually i don't know how to write the code. If any have some literature to learn or an example to write the VBA for the combo box is welcomed.

Thanks in advanced.

Once you have added a combo box just iterate through the variables for example

for x = 0 to Len(data)
ComboBox1.Additem = Data(x)
next

ComboBox1 is the combo box you added to the screen (what ever you call it)
Data is an array of the data to add, You can add the data one by one if you know how long the list is or use a for next loop but remember to check it's length

One by one
ComboBox1.AddItem = Data(0)
Combobox1.AddItem = Data(1)
and so on

Thanks both, i can create succesfully the combobox. There is any chance to put on in parameters from FTV? I mean, to utilize the #1, #2, #3 for different options?