A tip: Consider getting SUS for TIA.

Just saying, if you have TIA v15 or v15.1 in particularly if you also use WinCC, then you should think about getting a SUS contract for this software before november.
Cannot say more.

(yeah, I am one of the regular forum members. I have to be anonymous in this case).

Just saying, if you have TIA v15 or v15.1 in particularly if you also use WinCC, then you should think about getting a SUS contract for this software before november.
Cannot say more.

(yeah, I am one of the regular forum members. I have to be anonymous in this case).

Lol, nothing says throwaway account like choosing a flag I've never seen before. Well done.

One wonders if this has something to do with v16 being released later this year, but you mention WinCC in particular...

Lol, nothing says throwaway account like choosing a flag I've never seen before. Well done.

Upon reading this again, I realize i may have sounded like a jerk.

To be clear: thanks for the tip!