I/O Signal monitoring

Hello everyone. I have a Multi Panel MP277 8' Touch hmi panel that I use with my S7-300. I want to see Input/Outputs on the screen with this panel. For example, if Q1.3 is active, if the green lamp is not active, I want the red lamp to light up. Is there any library or example that Siemens has prepared for this? If so, could you please share? If not, any ideas on how to do it? I wish you a good day.

Adsız.png

Set up two MB's to display the status of the I's and Q's and the HMI and then use indirect addressing in the plc to select the I and Q address to copy to the MB's

Similar Topics

Dear Friends, Now many types of PLC also have analogue input channels. If I want to monitor the profile (slope, level, duration etc) of the...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old panel builder 32 that I’m replacing for a factory talk me hmi . In the plc for the old panel builder there is a coms bit for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom