Wonderware ITME Bad Tags

Follow Up:
If I have a user-defined data type in RSL5000 shouldn't it be imported in WW as a class?
If so, why wouldn't it be imported? and would it cause a bad tag?

By "WW ITME", you're referring to "Wonderware InTouch Machine Edition", which is just a fancy label on top of Indusoft Web Studio.

It does sound like you got a bad import of a user-defined data type. Maybe there's an overlay issue or some other bug. That's not a common feature, so you'll have to narrow it down.

In general, you are correct that "bad tag quality" means that the tag can't be read from the controller.

Post more details about how the tag is addressed in your driver sheet, and how it actually looks in the Class definition and in the ControlLogix.

Similar Topics

hi.. i have done build a ladder program with CP1H Omron PLC and i want show the result in Wonderware intouch machine edition 8.0 software, How...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom