New plc 5-40

Try changing the Switch 1 settings to an unused DH+ station number, to see if the PLC-5/40 shows up at that node number.

Double, triple, quadruple-check your PLC-5 program to make sure that Channel 1A is configured for DH+. It should indicate that the Station Number and data rate are set by the Switch 1 DIP switch.

The observations you describe are consistent with a controller that is configured with Channel 1A set up for RIO Scanner, though I'm not sure why cycling power to the controller reverts to Channel 1A being in DH+ mode, unless the RAM backup battery is dead/unplugged.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom