EDS file for 1756-HYD02/A Rev 19

Jasondelane

Lifetime Supporting Member
I tried to download the file from Rockwell but their EDS download has every rev EXCEPT 19. Rslinx won't recognize the device and I think it's preventing me from going online with the controller. Does anyone know where to get this specific EDS file?

s4Swip9.png

In Rslinx did you try right clicking on the device in question to see if it has it's EDS file embedded and ready to be uploaded.
If it does, you'll see the option to upload the EDS file from the device

In Rslinx did you try right clicking on the device in question to see if it has it's EDS file embedded and ready to be uploaded.
If it does, you'll see the option to upload the EDS file from the device

Yea I tried and it didn't give me the option on the HYD02. Only on the ENBT and the controller.

I found version 19 eds at the rockwell support download center. 19.002A

The download available at Rockwell Support Download Center contains multiple EDS for versions 12-31, but it doesn't include version 19. The EDS filename ends in "13", if you look at the original screenshot, but that filename is not included in the download.