comparing S7 timer values.....

kegman

Hello,

Can anyone help with this problem....

i want to compare the timer value of lets say timer 1 with the timer value of timer 2. If timer 2 value is less than than timer 1 i want to set memory 3.

I know i can use a comparator, but do i need to convert the timer values into a format recognised by the comaprator?

Or, does anyone know of a better way.

Thanks,
Jason

For general comparisons, convert the s5time value into a time value in millisecs, and then do the comparison. s5time values are in time base + time value in bcd.

Similar Topics

I’m running a micro 820 to measure a tank level, then turning on equipment at certain levels. I have an analog input (4-20) that I’m storing and...
Replies
Views
How do you go about implementing, on the M580 PLC, how many days, hours, minutes before a predefine event in the future? The RRTC_DT yields the...
Replies
Views
This is a Citect SCADA question I have Six variables of type REAL (Float) to compare and determine (identify) which variable has the highest...
Replies
Views
I have currently made a logic to read Serial input from a barcode scanner. The situation is that I need to read the barcode from the machine and...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are using Schneider SCADAPack 357 and Trimble Acutime 2000GPS. We are getting the data as a string(ASCII) from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom