Rack data errors

dls1

I have a rslogix 5/02 controller that keeps faulting on a major error s:6 550 rack data error. Each time it allows you to reset the error so I assume what ever happened has corrected itself. I am not sure if I should replace the out put module or look to the code for a possible answer.

Similar Topics

Hi all, New to the forum and first time posting, so be gentle please... I'm currently creating a virtual factory on Factory I/O, using RSLogix...
Replies
Views
Have a fairly simple project wherein id like to monitor half a dozen Rh/temp sensors for dewpoint along with a few temp only sensors. i studied...
Replies
Views
whats up guys first post here been having trouble with a plc out in the field that keeps faulting with "a rack data error is detected check slot...
Replies
Views
I know this has come up before. I'm not asking for assistance. Well ok, if you have something else to add you are more then welcome :) Here is my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to connect to and monitor a DLR that is on a remote rack from my PLC. The local has a 1756-L81E and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom