150-C19NBR Dip Switches

R-110

Hello all,
I have a client that possibly damaged their motor by physically freeing it from being frozen, but we are going down the list of other possibilities first. The two other possibilities are the fuses from the 3-Phase power lines, or the dip switch setting on the SMC-3 soft starter. Model number in description, I cannot find any documents pertaining to these dip switches. Please let me know if you know where to find them. For some reason I couldn't find them on AB's website. Thank you for your time.

What's you definition of frozen
I am guessing it that cold where you are so the motor is locked up corrosion or bad bearings
if that's the case then just replace the motor before you do anything

I'd assume ice locked it up, I'm in Michigan and their in Nebraska, apparently they've had the skid for at least a year now and it never got ran. Thank you very much to Ken for supplying that install sheet. We now think that its just as simple as changing the 6th sequence from "up to speed" to "normal". I'd assume this function just waits until its completely up to speed before it seals in the motor contacts? We never instructed them to hold the start button! Oh well, if that's the case then we all can have an early weekend by my accord. (I wish)