Can't disable bootp

If you're trying to disable BootP/DHCP with BOOTP-DHCP Tool, try reseting your network settings. Like OkiePC said, the tool "rarely works to disable BootP".

To reset your network settings, go to Tools -> Network Settings. At the bottom left, you should see a Reset Defaults button. Simply it that and you should be fine.

That problem appears everytime I change my computer IP.

Similar Topics

Enable Bootp/DHCP works.. After I highlight the relation with a PLC, I click on "Enable BOOTP/DHCP" then I see "[Enable BOOTP] Command...
Replies
Views
I am using a 1747-AENTR on a machine rebuild. I can set the IP address without a problem using the AB BootP server. However, when I try to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am still new to PLC programming and I just got this job two year out of school so I don’t remember much. I was given a task were I have...
Replies
Views
How can we disable the DHCP server on a Stratix 5700 ethernet switch? It is running on a machine with Rockwell automation and drives. We...
Replies
Views
Hello. We have a Powerflex 700s phase II firmware 4.002, but the encoder card is burned. We want to disable it to use the Drive without motion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom