m340 system tag addressing in decimal

I would like to read the system tags (%S, %SW) from a m340 processor into my HMI/Historian. I am using kepserverEX OPC server and it uses addressing in decimal tags (000001 and 400001) for modbus tags (%M %MW).

What would the system tags be in decimal addressing in Kepware?

as far as I know you can't read the %S coils and %SW registers directly over modbus. You will have to copy them to %M and %MW in your program and then read those copies.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone one. I'm using M340 with simulation mode (actually I still don't have the cpu to test the software). I've made a simple counter...
Replies
Views
hello everyone, I'm trying to set the system clock on my plc for daylight savings time so the operator does not need to adjust himself twice a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, im trying to read/write the system clock on a M340, by building a program in unity pro. The thing is, that the Date&Time format is...
Replies
Views
Greetings everyone. I have a customer proposal showing Modicon BMXP342020H processor and associated racks...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom