AB Micro850 - 2085-OB16 Status bits

jds8086

Upon adding the OB16 module in CCW, i see that it shows that it has status bits (assuming one for each output, (IO_X2_ST_00, IO_X2_ST_01, etc)). I cannot find any information on what exactly sets the state for these bits. Can someone point me to some documentation that covers this?

Similar Topics

Having some trouble with getting data from this expansion module: I'm not sure what I'm missing here. No matter how many volts are being put...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot. I use MC_MoveRelative to control the...
Replies
Views
HI everyone! I am trying to use a Micro850 to control a SureStep (Leadshine) Stepper drive (DM805-AI) from Automationdirect. I have no trouble...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have had some issues with uploading a program from a Micro 850 PLC. This is the first time connecting so I don’t have a file on my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom