FactoryTalk View ME - Two recipes in the same project

AlexMD

Hello All!

Please help me figure out how to use multiple recipes in the same FT project.

My cell contains two production lines and I`d like to create an independent recipe for each of them. I created two screens and put Recipe Plus components from the library on each screen.
Using recipe Plus Editor I created a couple of recipes and ingredients.
The idea is to display Line 1 recipe on one screen and Line 2 recipe on another screen. The problem is that when I test my application I can see all my recipes and units in both recipe screens, so I have a mixed list in each recipe.

Is it possible to split recipes (units) in a way that I could see only proper recipes on each recipe screen?
I used to work with Siemens and Omron software and recipes is a standard option there, that is easily configurable, so you can create as many recipes as you need. I thought the same principle is used in FactoryTalk View ME. Either I do something wrong with a recipe configuration or I don`t correctly understand the meaning of the recipes use in this software.

Any help is appreciated!

Last edited: