FactoryTalk View SE - Multiple Stations and Recipes

numberfluffer

I have a project with 4 'stations'. Each of those stations could be doing a different recipe, but the possible list of recipes is shared.

Station 1 could be doing A
Station 2 could be doing B
Station 3 could be doing A
Station 4 could be doing C.

Initially I thought I would just setup 4 entries under the RecipePlus Editor, each entry with a different set of tags that it would output to.

Now I am drawing a blank on how to differentiate between those instances.

How would I direct a recipe selection display to use a specific listing?

Is there a better way to go about this?

Thank you

Assuming that all 4 Stations are using 1 plc
Simple keep all the recipes in the plc
And setup the system so all station can us / run any recipe
The newer plc have enough memory to allow this

Assuming that all 4 Stations are using 1 plc
Simple keep all the recipes in the plc
And setup the system so all station can us / run any recipe
The newer plc have enough memory to allow this

I think this is where I am headed for a solution. I wanted (the end user) to be able to add recipes from the HMI.