ge fanuc plc- serial to parallel conversion

vishak

Hi.I am new to the GE Fanuc plc. I was able to work out simple programming examples so that i get a hold over it.Now,i am doing a project where i need to convert serial data from the rs-232 or rs-485 port to parallel data(which occurs at the plc output).
Secondly,i also wanted to know if it is possible to continuously update serial data from the pc to the plc so that i receive parallel data simultaneously at the output. Please help me out.
Thanks in anticipation.

i m usin ic200ual006.
i have designed a relay circuit in which the input is in given thru a parallel port.
this is wht i want to do.. i mean data in the serial format is the input to the plc. the output is in the parallel form. i cud easily explain this usin the example..
input to plc is

the output i want is

the baud rate is 100 hz.

i also want the output to be changed as and when i change the input(i mean feed a different binary number in the pc)