DLR Faceplate Error (???)

ivanjoseph21

A Enduser reported a error on the DLR Faceplate in the HMI. The faceplate freezes and network devices cannot be seen (shows a "?" on each device). Did recommend a power cycle for the HMI and it was okay within a month and the error came back. I was thinking if the cause is due to the two HMI connections to the PLC. Is there something I'm missing out on the configuration or other things?

Similar Topics

Hi, Been using DLR for a number of years now, mainly to connect up HMI's in the field using a combination of copper and fibre ETAPS, recently...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm using this faceplate to look into my DLR network, I have correctly set up the faceplate code within the PLC and as a test has a...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I need some help on DLR issue we encountered which is the DLR not working when supervisor is disconnected from the ring. FIrst of all...
Replies
Views
Greetings Folks, This is my first post after a long gap (almost 13 years) on this forum and i hope that i will get things fixed with your...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a small DLR ring set up in a lab that consists of 1 Stratix 5200 and 2 ENTR/Cs. I am having an issues only on recovery of the ring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom