OMRON CJ2M Output false when wrong is true

theColonel26

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a output false when the wrong is true.

It's only being written in one place.

See screen shots. Some times it will go true when it should and sometimes it will not.

CTRLS-SB-BEN 2018-0504 10-52-27.jpg CTRLS-SB-BEN 2018-0504 10-58-56.jpg

Two things immediately come to mind:

• Try an upload of your program. There may be a change sitting in there that you are not aware of..
  • There may be an Interlock [ IL(002) ] instruction in use.

You may also be using the word value W60 in another instruction in the ladder code. This could also be part of another instruction that uses multiple words.
Review the cross reference of the program for the bit and word.

Regards,

Similar Topics

I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Hi I can't get the plc to set any output, I can Se the output is on in the program, but the output is not lighting on the front off the output...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom