Adjust Pen Caption Order in FT View SE

dmong

Hello all! This is probably a silly question but, hey, I can't figure it out. Is there a way to adjust the order that the pens are displayed under the captions in a FactoryTalk View SE trend? I added a new pen and it put it at the bottom of the pen list, which I think is the only option. I would like to adjust the order of the captions so this new pen is the 5th one of 10 pens. The only way I can see to do it is delete all the pens and relist them in the order I want them in. This surely can't be the only way is it?

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, yes, that's the only way to do it. Welcome to FactoryTalk View 🔨

Thanks for the quick response ASF. Unfortunately I have been working with FTView for many years, its just not my primary job anymore and I've gotten rusty to say the least. The more I remember the more I wish I could forget!