OT..Question for Elevator Mike!!

Bernie,

Did you notice that all thoes buttons, knobs, & indicators are NOT LABELED?? Do you see what I mean about lack of documentation & trial & error?

bernie_carlton said:
I know that this was posted some time back but I still enjoy it. Especially with this topic.

Engineering View

The thing with the Knobs on the LOWER Panel is that i cant see any random generator for hit and miss results!

If i were to set mine up on a monday all would be fine but the same settings wouldnt be true fo any other day or in fact the same day in another week!

Similar Topics

Hi I'm new to plc and I've been looking for solutions in 4 floor elevator. I have been studying this elevator solution for like a week now, and...
Replies
Views
I have searched but did not find anything on this question. Do they actually use PLC's for elevator control or do they use some sort of other...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
I have some logic that I have written within a 5380 series controller that tracks the time an event is started, while the event is running an RTO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom