Codesys Visualization...Rotate Image

jonfarrugia

Im Looking for a way in codesys visualization to rotate an image based on a variable. I know the polygon is the only object that allows rotation but I'm trying to find a way to add an image into the polygon...Any suggestions? Im using version 2.3

http://www.wago.com/wagoweb/documentation/759/eng_manu/333/m07590333_00000000_2en.pdf

It does not appear that this can be done.

A variable in the Angle field causes the element to turn on its turning point, depending on the value of the variable. (Positive Value = Mathematic Positive = Clockwise). The value is evaluated in degrees. With polygons, every point rotates; in other words, the polygon turns. With all other elements, the element rotates, in such a way, that the upper edge always remains on top.

Regards,