Intouch 9.5 with 1784PKTX

coa

Hi All,
I setup new SCADA PC (Windows XP Pro SP2 with Intouch 9.5) with 1784PKTX (PCI) for PLC5 communication (DH+). I test by working offline (no PLC connection), when WindowViewer start and I look at Log Viewer, I got message
"KT dual port memory (memory window) not detected at 00000005 - please verify that the memory address DIP switch settings on KT card match configuration in server."

For 1784PKTX with PCI, it doesn't have the DIP switch for this setting, anyone have experience like this ?? My 1784PKTX may have memory conflict with other PC card but I don't know how to solve this. I will contact WW tech support but they will available next week, so during this time I will try to find out.. Please help !!!!

you are trying to run different driver not related to PKTX, I think you are running the Ktx driver. run suitable driver for PKTX

I use AB1784KT I-O Server, from server document, it can be used with 1784PKTX. Another thing is that I use Dell computer, I don't know that computer can be the problem or not.

For update, I move from AB1784KT to DASABDHPlus driver and work very well without any problem.