RSLogix 5000 version 20.05 no connection to PLC

Like in the subject, I can't connect to the PLC, the Who active shows nothing just like RSLinx, you can see it in the attached picture. Its been long time since the last time I used Rockwell plc, am I doing something wrong?

1.jpg 2.jpg

here what I did today :) opened the RSLinx Classic, the separate program. I enteres the "Communication" at the top, pressed "Confugure drivers..." and the opend list and choosed "Ethernet/IP driver" (pic.1) and after pressed "Start" at the right side (pic.2) and finaly something happend :) new stuff poped up in left window (pic.3)
It happend when I checked the box: "Autobrowse".
(all things are very manual, nothing hapenning here automaticly) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But now this: it's says its running in Linx Classic (pic.2)
but when i use RSLogix 5000, press "Who Active" (it is in "Communication") and this error pops up: "Attached controller's vendor ID is not recognized by the vendor" (pic.4)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Unfortuncely im google the problem and still cant find a solution.
Any idea how to make "Go Online" work?
Becouse its grey now and I know it should not be :(

5.jpg

Okey, so I got some success....sort of:
- I used USB cable (the one from the printer) and it actualy work prety straightforward.
RSLinx show the new connection: USB, didnt had to do here anything like in the picture attached, and with the same name of the driver.
And in RSLogix I just used Who Active and and...see below :D
The "Go Online" is woring now, I can press it and all lights go green.
But still im not complitelty happy - why its not working with Ethernet connection? :(

7.jpg

Your PC has to have an IP address in the same range as the ethernet card in the ControlLogic rack.

If the ethernet card is 192.168.1.23, 255.255.255.0, then your PC need to be 192.168.1.X, 255.255.255.0 where X is not duplicating any other IP address in the network.

You should then be able to use the ETH-IP driver in RSLinx, or if you use the Ethernet Devices (ETH) driver, if you use this you will need to type in the IP address of the ethernet card.

Okey, so first just in case the link to mine pics from post before should expire, let me post the 4 pictures again here. Becouse i menaged to do the whole connection via ethernet im gonna do step by step intro. Lets say Allen-Bradley fof dummies :p

A1.jpg

Hello,

What you see popped up in picture #3 and #4 is your PC represented as a device in RSLinx.

If you go back to picture #2, After you select "EtherNet/IP Driver" from the list, click the "Add New" button. This will add a new driver to the list, alongside AB_VBP-1. The new driver will likely be named "AB_ETHIP-1" or something similar. After you click OK, it may give you an option to specify a network adapter to use with your new driver. "Windows Default" is usually selected by default, and this should work just fine.

Once this is done, return to where you were in picture #3, and you should see your new driver. If you have set the IP address in the PLC and it is in the same range and subnet as the IP address of your computer, the PLC should show up under the new driver.

I hope this is helpful. Best of luck.