E-Stop

I have attached the circuit diagram of the cylinder. I'm open for suggestions on how to exhaust air from the cylinder or move piston back to original position when E-stop is pressed.

ashika,

I STRONGLY urge you to get help !!
Even with the schematic you provided, we can offer suggestions only.
I do not believe that you understand the system design and the implications of what you propose, no offense intended.

I am going to assume the sda valve is a part holding cylinder.
YB and YA appear to be backwards in your descriptions.

Is the intensifier an air intensifier or is this an air over oil type system?

if its an air over oil system, it will not move freely, the valve prevents the design from becoming air locked for lack of a better term.

if this is an air intensifier, you definitely cannot do what you want!
the air pressure stored in the intensifier is more than your line pressure.

Again, please seek the help of the oem that built the equipment.

james