Twidosoft programming

ASIF.SPIRTUAL

Assalam o Alaikm

Hello everyone,

Has anyone experience on twidosoft v3.5?....I have to do some modifications in twidosoft program.I need to add set reset block but i coudn't find it there is set and reset coils seperatly but i need a single block as we can do in S7 simatic manager.

Hi!

You need to use the set /reset coil as you mentioned. Give the same memory address (eg: %M100) to each one and use as the same way of the input pins of a set reset block.

There is only ladder and IL in twidosoft. No function blocks. This software is very old.
There is also no "library"
Just good old fashioned Ladder. Rather get twidosuite. Its an upgraded version of twidosoft.
Still will have to use the Set and Reset coils though

Similar Topics

Hey Guys, I'm a student learning TwidoSoft and I'm wondering if anyone can explain how the Memory Function works, %M0.0 Thanks!
Replies
Views
I hope there are some people experienced in Twido Plc's on here that can give me a few pointers. I have to go online with one shortly and I have...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I have the programming software for the Schneider Twido series of PLCs; Twidosoft 3.2 I only use it about once a year as the only place...
Replies
Views
Hello, iv made up a fairly basic program on twidosoft but random faults keep appearing in it. On simulation and on live mode when running on the...
Replies
Views
I'm using a twidosoft V3.5 on my plc and have to change out a TWDAMM3HT I/O anlogue module with a TM2AMM3HT module which is similar to the first...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom