devicenet communication

jorgtz7

hey, this my first time posting...
we´ve been working with devicenet ,I hope somebody can help or talk about experience, it has safety devices(1791ES-IB16 and 1791ES-IB8xobv4),we have a balluff devicenet analyzer this shows the quality of the devices,these are below of the average, it has to work over 60%, but this is working below 40%, we checked all the cables,tee and all the connections of the devices,these are ok, we changed some old cables, we checked the RPI in the safty plc, it doesnt show any changes, still is working in the same average, this only happens with the safety communication, the stardard communication is over 60%.
thanks, I hope you can help or tell me some tips.

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

There is no universal way to determine signal quality for a device. Re-transmissions might be one method, or actually measuring the magnitude of the signal from the perspective of the analyzer.

You need to find out from Baluff how they calculate their "signal quality" per device, and whether it can be affected by the use of CIP Safety over DeviceNet.

What exact Baluff device are you using ?