S7 Mmc

You don't actually have to have the memory card just for the PLC to work in the 1200 like you've had to with the 300/400's. I've been using a 1214 DC/DC/DC for a couple of months with no memory card and it works just fine. If you're just using the PLC for testing or learning you won't need one.

But one needs when he needs to upgrade old ones to get SCL & Download @ run...

And what ever they are going to introduce in future firmwares...

Basically you just need it for now.

I don't use SCL so wouldn't know.

I did lie though, I have used one doing firmware upgrades. Forgot about that when I responded above.

error defictive mmc

hi
i 1. read original SIEMENS MMC by S7imgrd (the same size as failed card)
2. write this image to failed MMC by S7imgwr

again memory card is not use sf plc is red

Help me! please! I forgot the password off my MMC

Hi
I forgot the password. Which is the password?
thank you

Hi
thank you

Hi
thank you

Hello Friends,
I have a problem.
I have 512 kb S7 MMC and it does not work now.
I installed 512 kb img file from this site and tryed to write it to MMC card by using WinHex program but it is giving error by loading. it says "6716 sector did not find " something like that...

I saw that, in the phyisically sector numbers 6716 and logically sector numbers 6715...

now I dont know what I can do....

Maybe this will help someone...

I had the same problem with MMC card 512 kb. This card was formatted in external cardreader by Windows and it became 3,52 Mb (!) FAT. And I can't wrote image file of 15Mb on card 3,52 Mb. WinHEX said "Cant write 6716 sector".

Problem was solved by formatting card in another (notebook) cardreader (it became 16Mb). And then I had written image onto card. Now it work correctly with 315 PN/DP CPU.

Hello everyone,
does anyone have an image for S7-1200 cards
6ES7 954-8LF01-0AA0 24 MB
6ES7 954-8LE01-0AA0 12 MB​
6ES7 954-8LB01-0AA0 2 MB
Best regards

Has anyone had any luck using Uwes S7 Image writer V1.0 or Uwes S7 Image reader V1.01 with Windows 7? I have used it lots on Windows XP and it works great, but I can't get it to work with Windows 7. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dear all

I have S7300 plc cpu314c-2dp, Card is 64kb but password protected. I need to remove the password to complete my job. The link for unlocking the password is not working. May be anyone can help me with that.

Regards
Freeze