S7 Mmc

I wrote S7-1200-24MB.S7img by WINHEX on SD 2Gb
WINHEX show Error but in final show "Coped successful" but card can't view in Windows or TIA ?!!!

Hi everybody,

the S7ImgRd and S7ImgWr are updated. You can now try to bring back accidently formated MMC with other images.

Also the Password thing, earlier posted here, is build in, but please dont violate copyright.

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/suwe/
Hello,
I need some help for S7-300 512KB MMC card which was formatted accidentally.
Now, I got the Image file in zip and not able to use the S7imgWR since it is asking for S7 MMC Image file.
Could you pls. let me know how do I Create the S7 MMC Image file fm a zip file or Could you pls. send me one if it is available with you? Since at-present I do not have a good MMC Card, unable to use

S7imgRD, it is by default is looking for my USB ports / F, H , K etc. drives only. Best Regards

hello everyone,

can anybody help me to find image files.

64kb 6S7953-8LF20-0AA0

128kb 6S7953-8LG20-0AA0

512kb 6S7953-8LJ30-0AA0

thanks...

Mmc

Hello eemabal,

I have a good 512K image file that I successfuly used it to recover a formatted MMC, write me your e-mail so as to send it to you.

Hagos

Please could you upload the .img for 128KB MMC

You are right, but you can use MMC from other manufacturer if CID and CSD records in the MMC match the SIEMENS CID, CSD records.

64KB-4MB SIEMENS MMC cards work on the same hardware (16MB MMC), 8MB SIEMENS MMC are 32MB MMC.

You can't copy format from 4MB card to 64KB as 4MB and 64KB cards work at the same hardware because have diferent CID records.

S7s recognise MMC size from CID, CSD and card format. All these three records must match.

CID and CSD records are OTP (one time programable by manufacturer)In CSD register last 8 bits and CRC are partialy user programable.

I have made my oven CID and CSD card reader/writer and have programed simple C++ program as I hadn't been able to find any standard MMC reader with posibility to read and write CSD register.

At the moment I look for any china supplier who will be able supply me with the MMC programed as SIEMENS MMC. If I am succesfull, the price of 8MB MMC will be about 40-50 USD.

Petr

Free cloning tool

Hi

I am not sure if this has been covered before in any posts, but I thought I would share this discovery.
It seems that you now need the full copy of winhex to clone disks which is quite costly.
If anybody wants a free tool to backup and restore cards I have found "HDD Raw Copy tool" on the CNET website, it even works tischers images
I just successfully copied tischers 8MB image onto a corrupt card and it worked fine for me.

Hope this is of help.

Regards Andrew

Hello everyone,

I have a problem. I am trying to restore my 4MB MMC for S7-1200. I have made an image with Winhex from the original card an try to clone it to my damaged card. I get the messages in the proces of cloning:

- Can not read from Sector 15872 of removable medium 1. The parameter is incorect.
- Can not read from Sector 15873 of removable medium 1. The parameter is incorect.
- Can not read from Sector 16064 of removable medium 1. The parameter is incorect.

and the card those not work in S7-1200.
What is wrong?
Is it possible to clone the image from 12MB MMC (S7-1200) to 4MB MMC? And it is possible to clone the 12MB MMC (S7-1200) to 64kB MMC (S7-300)?

Best reards

Image to SD 4M PLC S7 -1200

Hello everyone,

I have a problem. I am trying to restore my 4MB MMC for S7-1200. I have made an image with Winhex from the original card an try to clone it to my damaged card. I get the messages in the proces of cloning:

- Can not read from Sector 15872 of removable medium 1. The parameter is incorect.
- Can not read from Sector 15873 of removable medium 1. The parameter is incorect.
- Can not read from Sector 16064 of removable medium 1. The parameter is incorect.

and the card those not work in S7-1200.
What is wrong?
Is it possible to clone the image from 12MB MMC (S7-1200) to 4MB MMC? And it is possible to clone the 12MB MMC (S7-1200) to 64kB MMC (S7-300)?

Best reards

Hi, MarjanMM you could share the image 4MB SD plc s7-1200. [email protected] my mail. It can clone that image on a 2GB SD with Winhex?