For the SI's what time tracking software/app

JaxGTO

I am looking for a time tracking app for iPhone and Android that will send the data to my SQL database (I can script SQL to massage it as needed)

Basically need the app to be able to enter and send:
Date
Project Number (Text)
Project Number Phase (Integer)
Cost Code (Integer)
Hour Type. TM, TM1.5, TM2.0, Non Billable (Text)
Hours (Integer)

I would like to be able to update the app so the employee can select most of the above from a list. Maybe even get it from MySQL which I have and can update from my SQL DB.

Any thoughts or suggestions welcome.

Thanks, Jack.

We use Xora (Street Smart) which tracks travel via GPS too, but I have some complaints about it. I don't know if it meets all your other requirements... I am interested in other responses to this question in hopes of finding something better to recommend the boss check into.

XpenseTracker for iPhone has a TON of features and customizability. I don't know if you can sync to a SQL server over the cellular network with it, but you may be able to do so over a wifi network. It has a base app with GPS tracking and time recording and stuff like that, and you can buy additional modules (under a few dollars each) to add additional functionality.