Good short 24VDC power supply?

rupej

I'm designing a small panel that my employer plans to build in-house and sell perhaps 10-20 per year? So I'm hoping to get the bill of material right the first time.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a short (around 3" tall or less) 24VDC Din-rail power supply? Only needs to have about 1A output, and a 110VAC input. Ideally, this would also be good quality and relatively cheap (around $50).

I've used this model WAGO in the past, but the screw terminals are very difficult to use, and also it's a bit pricey for what it is, ~$55.
http://www.wago.us/download.esm?file=\download\00303296_0.pdf&name=d07871002_00000000_0en.pdf

Thanks in advance!

Siemens logo power, model number: 6EP1331-1SH03
(HxWxD): 90x54x55 mm

A little bit to high maybe but it's good and cheep

When you say "short" I'm not sure if you mean height (parallel to the backplane) or depth (distance to lid). I'll assume you mean depth as that is the usual restriction.

I've used a lot of the Phoenix Contact "Step" power supplies. No failures yet that I know of. They are very low profile, around 2-1/2 inches.
https://www.phoenixcontact.com/onli...03-04-01/3436cd28-9205-4f36-8832-47a4df095fe6

Part number 2868635 for the 24V 0.75A version, available from most of the big name online suppliers.

+1 on the Mean Well (although, when they burn up we then refer to them as "Meant Well").

As a side note (as in way off topic), and mostly to you UK guys, I just installed a Mean Well in my ZX Spectrum +3 power supply case to get to work here in the States. Fit and works like a charm!