FactoryTalk Transaction Manager not triggering

lmichie

I am trying to add some new transactions to an existing working FactoryTalk transaction manager service (V10.20). One is triggered by a bit (bool) and works while the other 2 are triggered by a change in integer. To my eyes they are duplicating the method used on other transactions on the same system but they don't trigger when the value changes. I'm not sure what other info would help diagnose. Any tips/help would be very much appreciated.

Update: After checking, one is working and 1 isn't. This is driving me nuts!!!

More details. They are both reading from the same PLC using 2 instances of a user defined tag in a compactlogix. In essence, the only difference between them is the name of the master tag and the name of the tables which are also identical structure.

Last edited: